Tuesday, June 14, 2016

~~ May Favorites | makeup items & mini reviews|~~



Hello and welcome to my page. So this is the first time I'm writing about my Monthly favorites. I wanted to do it earlier but never really did it. So better not be late,I'm writing it now. I will add mini reviews so that you guys can understand properly.



So last month i liked few lip products, there were lip pencil,crayons and of course liquid lipsticks too.
* The first thing I want to mention about a lip pencil. it is Green mama- maquilallge,I bought it from basundhara city,dhaka. and it was only 180 tk. it really good ,the pigmentation and i liked the color,its a burnt orange shade you can wear it alone



* also I like it to pair up with Limecrime velvetines- Shroom. they look gorgeous together

* Another liquid lipstick from Colorpop Satin range- Lyin king. I liked this one too. its a mauvy maroon type color. Didn't crease on my lips and stayed a long time.




* another old fav of mine became my fav this month too. that is Nior- 10. a bold and hot red color.

Face Items:



* From last month I've been using LA girls BB cream a lot. its really good and gives a natural finish,lasts  quite a long time and doesn't make my skin oily.its inexpensive too.



* For priming I'm loving Smashbox Photo finish oil free primer. it makes a smooth base and helps to stay foundation for a long time.

* Another thing became my fav that is Flormar Compact primer . it blends out smoothly . I use this for Baking , i mean i use this to set my concealer under my eyes.


* I bought Collection lasting concealer last month and using it for highlighting my under eyes. its really good, blends smoothly and doesn't crease.

* A tiny blush i got from MUA .I liked it pretty much, its a shimmery peachy color, gives a natural warth to skin, its in shade-3.



Mascara & Kohl:



*Few days ago I bought Jordana Extreme Lash mascara,lol i know its a recent purchase but i couldn't resist myself sharing this. its soooo good. make lashes bigger and gives a body. its not that much costly, around 500tk


( In this pic I'm wearing Green mama lop pencil in maquillage with limecrime -Shroom)


* Another  mascara i liked that is Golden Rose- Cat walk mascara, so inexpensive but so good, cant really describe in words. You need to try it, its only 350 tk.



* A kohl pencil became my fav that is lakme Iconic kajal- in shade turquoise.

So yeah, thats all for last month. hope It will help you to choose your makeup items. Don't forget to share.



                                                            Much Love
                                                               ~~ khushbu





No comments:

Post a Comment