Sunday, August 21, 2016

~~ COLOURPOP Ultra Metalic Lip ( In shade-KWEEN) |Review & Swatches|~~

Hello and welcome..
So this is a review post about a metalic Liquid lipstick. Colourpop is a very well known brand..they make super quality eye and lip products in affordable price..I mean they are super affordable. I'm a big fan of Colourpop..now a days famous you tubers are working with Colourpop.

Ok lets come to the point. In our recent fashion " Metalic lipsticks" are in.Everyone is crazy for metalic lips.Yes, I.m in them too...as I love colorupop so i was so so so excited when they introduced "ultra metalic lip" in their lipstick range, and I quite like the shades too.




So ..yes ordered the shade "Kween'",a redish-bronze colour. and after getting it i liked the color.
packaging was as usual..you all know ,comes in a white (transparent) glass tube .i used it 3/4 times for few hours and was observing it.



Now DO I LIKED IT OR NOT??

well, 80%  "NO" . No i did not like it. Its colourpop..oh God i expected more from colorpop..Its not good as their normal liquid lipsticks.

WHY I DID NOT LIKE IT??

1,For me, its kinda like a gel type lipstick,its not that much liquidy..i mean It need bit more water..or whatever they use.

 2.Its not opaque..you can not wear it alone ..i mean if you wear it alone ..you wont get the actual color.
( excuse my pimple marks)



3.Its Bit sticky..


4..Did not last long on my lips.


HOW YOU CAN MAKE IT WORK??

OK,If you have already bought this one then  Use a lip liner to fill your lips properly before applying this Metalic lips ( Only way to get the colour properly)





the top one is without any base colour. honestly, if you swatch on your hand, you wont understand properly
the bottom one is with base colour underneath.



so,thats all..i write reviews on my own experience...what i feel ,i write it here for you guys.
So,hope it will help you..dont forget to share with your friends.



                                                      Much Love
                                                         ~~Khushbu

No comments:

Post a Comment