Tuesday, September 6, 2016

~~ August favourites~~ | Fav products and Mini Reviews|

Hello everyone,
lets talk about some of my fav products which I have been loving. Each month I  use some new products and share with you my thoughts.

So lets start!



Sunglass :

Oh seriously..I'm really loving this sunglass. this new Cat eye glasses are everywhere..I bought Mine from "Opal fashion wear , a online facebook page.


Milani Conceal + Cover 2 in 1 foundation :

Well, I have a mixed feelings about this..I really dont LOVE it But I LIKE it! I will share a full review on it. its a good foundation but it wont cover everything. If you have stubborn marks on your face..you need a good concealer.

it wont make you feel heavy but its not completely oil free..what i felt, after 4-5 hours..you can see some oils in your T zone!

but yeah, i liked it because it gives a medium coverage and not cakey at all! And Its affordable. You need !800-2000 tk max.

RCMA No color Powder :

Well,most hyped powder of the year till now! Famous You tuber Kathleen Light's fav! What else you need??
Lol..honestly its a good loose powder For Baking / setting under eye concealer . If you compare it with High end setting powders..Its way more cheaper and does the same work. Doesn't set into the fine lines and gives a flawless finish.

price: 1500- 1600 tk. ( 3 oz)

Alix Avien Concealer stick :

This little lipstick like concealer stick works absolutely great. trust me, If you have old pimple marks..try it first before applying foundation and blend it with a damp sponge..it will cover most of the marks. it looks like a heavy thick cream but you wont feel that.

I think.. you can use it as a foundation too.

few days back I used both alix avien concealer and milani foundation on this pretty lady. base looked perfect!


price : 500 tk

Meet Matte Trimony palate:

Yes, One of my fav matte palate. I cant say much about it..i love all the shades ..and it blends out  really good.All the shades are matte .

Colour Pop Super Shock shadow- Cheap Date:

Its a gorgeous golden shade. and you know..colour pop shadows are really pigmented .  Try to use it with finger tip..it works great!

 On her eye lid..I used cheap date. look how gorgeous it looks. and yes also used the meet matte trimony palate.


Zoeva -230 Pencil brush :

Recently I'm loving this zoeva pencil brush. i love zoeva brushes..but this one..i found ..it makes easy to work in  my lower lash line..i can blend very easily with this brush.



Wet n wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder- Precious petal :

Ah.. love love this highlighter.. its so affordable and glow like a super hero sorry herroine. Its a must have if you are looking for an affordable highlighter..




Sorry I do not have pics using this highlighter...but this is really good.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water:

We all need a good cleansing water. this water will clean everything from your face. washing your face with face wash after makeup will not clean 100%.. You need a good toner or such type micellar water. use it as a toner with a cotton ball and see the result. you dont need to wash it off.

M currently using it.

So thats all ! Hope it will help you guys!

                

                                                        MUCH LOVE
                                                           ~~ Khushbu


No comments:

Post a Comment